Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Romania oh Romania

As I mentioned in my earlier post, this year I had the opportunity to visit my home country, a few places of interest in Romania to share with all of you. I am originally from the town of Rasnov in the State of Brasov (Judetul Brasov). It is the most beautiful city in Romania, not because I am from there but because you can refer to any travel and tours site and surely the name of Brasov will be mentioned as a place to visit in Romania. Stay tuned for more post coming with some places of interest.
Below are some random pictures taken from my place.


eastern, eastern romania, colored eggs
Is happen to be there near to Eastern Event, the eastern eggs colored of my mother.


On grass this small flowers are very popular in Romania, i used to make flowers wreaths during my childhood.

My daughter gets the chance to make flowers wreaths.




Traditional Romanian food zup




A must eat in Romania - barbecue



Brasov Church




Center Brasov


Famous pigeon from Brasov center

A must dish during cold times

My sister cooked this awesome chickens for us

Side dish vegetables

My Romanian corner in Malaysia, Romanian traditional pots, brought from Romania

Is happen to be -6

Behind my house

A few goats and sheep's in my garden

Warming the house

Snow man in the house

My chickens



1 comment: