Thursday, 17 September 2015

My e-books

Ready for purchase on Google Play or Google Books.
A housewife challenge plan for family weight loss & self-esteem improvement:
14 DAYS CHALLENGE (Google eBook)

This e-book is written for those who wish to change their overall look, improve their self-esteem and to start a healthy diet in their daily intakes.
In this e-book, I have provided, based on my experience, suggestions for dinner recipes that we used during our 14 days challenge and try outs. All recipes are mostly Asian and includes ingredients and the method of cooking.







Ready for purchase on Google Play or Google Books.
Malaysia Through A Foreign Lens
All About Malaysia (Google eBook)

I started writing about Malaysia to share my knowledge, as and when I visited places, with tourist and would be tourists that are visiting Malaysia. This is coming from myself, permanently residing in the country, not just another tourist who came and go back to tell the experience, the culture, the food and everything about Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment