Wednesday, 23 December 2015

How to grow chilies from seed

Malaysia is known as a hot and spicy country due to its dishes and of the famous "chilies" grown locally.

I love gardening and growing my own plants from the seeds and attempted to grow them from seeds here in Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia.

I planted the chili seeds in February 2015, using a makeshift pots with plastic pet bottles.

When the sprouts grow and looked stable, I transferred it into bigger pots, and in October 2015, the chilies has already matured and started to produce the first chilies.

The seeds I used for planting, are just ordinary seeds from the dry chilies I use in my dishes.




chilies, gardening, hot and spicy, How to grow chilies from seed, growing chilies sprout in plastic pets, alor setar recycle reuse planting ideas, malaysia planting ideas in bottles

chilies, gardening, hot and spicy, How to grow chilies from seed, growing chilies sprout in plastic pets, alor setar recycle reuse planting ideas, malaysia planting ideas in bottles

chilies, gardening, hot and spicy, How to grow chilies from seed, growing chilies sprout in plastic pets, alor setar recycle reuse planting ideas, malaysia planting ideas in bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment