Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Easy flower to grow

The easiest flowers to grow in Malaysia, which I experienced are: the Japanese rose, hibiscus (popular in Malaysia as bunga raya) and orchids.

My small flower garden have the orchids, hibiscus, Japanese rose and a few more rare plants such as: Red rose which I brought from my country, the Yasmin flower, petunia and Ipomoea quamoclit (cypress vine).

I noticed that these flowers can grow good in Malaysia, especially the Japanese rose, all the year full of flowers and they grow very fast with little good care, water and fertilizer. They need the sun light. The flowers color can relax your eyes.

Hibiscus (bunga raya) are also growing everywhere in Malaysia and they can flourish under hot sun but my hibiscus are flowering more during the rainy season.

Orchids are my first attempt in growing them but seems so far so good. I am looking forward to see my first orchid flowering.

I plan to add a few more cactus plants to my flowers garden.
Orchids

bunga raya, easiest flower to grow, flowers, flowers growing in sun, gardening, hibiscus, japanese rose, orchids, rose,
Japanese rose

Hibiscus

bunga raya, easiest flower to grow, flowers, flowers growing in sun, gardening, hibiscus, japanese rose, orchids, rose,
Hibiscus

bunga raya, easiest flower to grow, flowers, flowers growing in sun, gardening, hibiscus, japanese rose, orchids, rose,
Petunia


bunga raya, easiest flower to grow, flowers, flowers growing in sun, gardening, hibiscus, japanese rose, orchids, rose,
Red Rose
Ipomoea quamoclit (cypress vine)
Ipomoea quamoclit (cypress vine)

No comments:

Post a Comment